- Call for mobility innovation in California.
- Collaborate regionally to promote interoperability.
- Launch a taskforce on data monetization strategies.
- Advocate for new approaches to financing infrastructure projects.
- Develop a business plan for a city AV fleet.*
- Create a dedicated staff position focused on connected and automated vehicle tech.
- Implement blind spot detection systems for public transit vehicles.*
- Expand LADOT connected bus technologies fleet-wide.
- Invest in lane markings that enhance effectiveness of lane departure warning and prevention systems.
- Create better access to ATSAC data and enhance transparency of network prioritization for planning.
- Develop an AV road network along transit and enhanced vehicle networks.
- Launch a Data as a Service program to provide real-time infrastructure data to connected vehicles.
- Convert the public transit vehicle fleet to fully automated.
* Action proposed for bench contracts. * Action already planned or underway.