Infrastructure as a Service
Since full-scale implementation of this model is contingent on state legislation and requires standardization, these pilots introduce interim ways to deploy technologies to respond more efficiently to changing infrastructure demand while testing public appetite for new approaches.
- Deploy temporary car-free zones across the city.
- Test assumptions about roadway capacity + utilization.
- Identify new infrastructure assessment tools.
- Launch an AV pilot.
- Pilot an AV network on city streets + incentivize sharing.
* Action already planned or underway.